Friday, June 28, 2013

Turquoise hair: Manic Panic Atomic Turquoise Review and Pictures

Since I have blonde hair now, I thought it was the perfect opportunity to try a different color since it would show up brighter and clearer over blonde hair. I have had literally every shade of color from the darkest brown to the brightest ginger to the lightest blonde. But I have never tried an unnatural color. Now, I know this is a fairly subtle amount and location of turquoise; but I really like it because I could hide it if I need to (job, interviews, etc.) Well without further ado here it is :) And I love

Manic Panic Atomic Turquoise

Manic Panic Atomic Turquoise
I only left it on for 5 minutes then just rinsed with cold water because it looked really bright already! I have heard that it will stay on a lot longer if I leave it on for an hour or two. Another note: this really conditioned my hair well. And I adore my turquoise hair :)

No comments:

Post a Comment